Moulard Duck Tenders
Frozen / 25 Pieces avg (2 lb avg total)
Moulard duck raised cage-free, in open barns, on a vegetarian grain diet, with no added antibiotics or growth hormones. Our small farm follows traditional methods, with an emphasis on a stress-free environment and plenty of space to allow natural flocking behavior. This hybrid breed, known for its rich red meat, gives us the hearty magret, or duck breast, and the ample legs that become delicious duck confit.
Just the facts
- Hybrid breed of Muscovy and Pekin ducks
- Pure vegetarian diet includes corn and/or soy
- No antibiotics, no hormones
- Sold in an uncooked state
- Product of U.S. and Canada
- For best taste on fresh products, use or freeze within 3-5 days of receipt; for frozen products, use within 1-2 days after thawing
Cooking & Serving
Cooking Methods: Sauté, Stir-Fry, Grill
Cooking Tips: Whether sautéed, grilled, or pan-fried, duck tenders should be cooked hot and fast so they don't overcook. Medium-rare to medium is the best temperature to enjoy them. Duck tenders are delicious in stir-fry, atop a salad, breaded and fried, or made into brochettes and grilled. The package contains 25 duck tenders on average, and you should allow 3-4 per person.