Leg of Lamb, Bone-In (Australian)
This item is currently not available
- 100% grass-fed
- Humanely raised on spacious pastures
- No antibiotics or hormones from birth
- Certified Halal
- Healthy source of lean protein, minerals and B vitamins
- Delicious, sweet, tender meat
- Ships in an uncooked state
- Product of Australia
- For best taste on fresh products, use or freeze within 3-5 days of receipt; for frozen products, use within 1-2 days after thawing
Cooking Methods: Roast, Reverse Sear, Braise, Barbecue, Smoke
Cooking Tips: Bone-in leg of lamb makes an impressive special occasion roast. Lightly score the fat and if desired, make small slits in the flesh of the leg and stuff with garlic cloves or rub with a paste of herbs or compound butter for seasoning. Always allow lamb roasts to rest for 10-15 minutes before carving against the grain and serving.
Our humanely-raised lamb comes from Australia where the young animals graze on grasses like rye and clover in spacious pastures and semi-arid rangelands of the Victoria region, known for producing the best lamb in Australia.
This clean, natural, and free-range environment offers optimal growing conditions and stress-free lifestyle. The Dorset and White Suffolk cross-breed sheep thrive on a 100% grass diet, and are raised to maturity in 6 months, instead of the more typical 9-12 months.