Heritage Pork Chops, Boneless
Frozen / 4 Chops (10-12 oz ea)
This product is currently unavailable.
Whether pan-seared or baked, these boneless pork chops are easy to cook for a quick weeknight meal. From heritage-breed pork raised with no antibiotics by a cooperative of small family farms dedicated to natural and sustainable methods, on a clean diet of corn, oats, and soy, with plenty of indoor barn space. This pork has a sweet taste and tender texture.
- Exceptionally tender, well-marbled style of pork
- Heritage-breed with traceable bloodlines
- Farms are third-party audited for animal welfare
- No antibiotics or hormones* from birth
- No animal by-products, grain diet
- Ships in an uncooked state
- Product of USA
- For best taste on fresh products, use or freeze within 3-5 days of receipt; for frozen products, use within 1-2 days after thawing