Berkshire Pork Loin Roast, Boneless
Our full-flavored and heavily-marbled Berkshire pork loin is the perfect cut for large dinner parties and celebrations. Make a simple pork loin roast by smothering it in herbs and roasting in the oven.
Just the facts
- Exceptionally tender, well-marbled style of pork
- Berkshire-breed pigs raised on pasture
- No antibiotics or hormones* from birth
- Ships in an uncooked state
- One boneless pork loin per package (6.25 pounds average weight)
- Product of USA
- For best taste on fresh products, use or freeze within 3-5 days of receipt; for frozen products, use within 1-2 days after thawing
*USDA regulations prohibit the use of hormones in pork
Looking for dinner? Cook up a pork loin roast with this beautiful cut of Berkshire pork.
This is the pork that’s been showing up on menus everywhere. Known as Kurobuta pork in Japan, the Berkshire breed is originally from England, where it has long held prized status.
Chefs revere this heritage breed pig for its extraordinary marbling and rich taste.
Now that you know the secret about Berkshire pork, it’s time to impress family and friends by serving a roasted pork loin at your next gathering. A hungry crowd can enjoy a sumptuous feast with this tender cut at the center of the table.