Angus Beef Hanger Steak
All-natural Angus beef hanger steak, equivalent to Choice-Plus grade, from cattle that are pasture-raised on a 100% vegetarian diet, with no antibiotics, hormones or steroids. Our cooperative of ranchers is committed to strict protocols of humane animal husbandry, raising the cattle with care, resulting in high-quality beef with rich flavor.
Just the facts
- 100% natural beef from Angus cattle
- No growth hormones, steroids or antibiotics
- Raised on pasture
- 100% vegetarian diet of barley, corn and hay
- Equivalent to Choice-Plus graded beef
- Wet aged a minimum of 21 days
- Ships in an uncooked state
- Product of USA
- For best taste on fresh products, use or freeze within 3-5 days of receipt; for frozen products, use within 1-2 days after thawing
Cooking & Serving
Trim the fat off, and use your favorite marinade; then sear it quickly in a hot pan until medium rare. Serve with pan juices and duck fat french fries, or cut into strips to top a salad, rice dish or fill fajitas or tacos.