Wild Boar Tenderloin
Wild boar meat comes from truly wild animals that are trapped – not hunted – in Texas. The animals forage and root, eating a natural diet of grass, roots, nuts, fruits, acorns and grains. Wild boar meat is similar to pork, only darker, redder and more intensely flavored. Lean wild boar meat lends a unique flavor to your favorite recipes. A sweet and slightly nutty flavor with velvety texture makes the wild boar tenderloin top-of-the-list for chefs and home cooks alike.
- Truly wild boar
- Natural diet of grass, roots, nuts, fruits, acorns and grains
- No hormones, no antibiotics
- USDA inspected
- Sold in an uncooked state
- 2 tenderloins per package
- Product of USA
- For best taste on fresh products, use or freeze within 3-5 days of receipt; for frozen products, use within 1-2 days after thawing
Cooking & Serving
For basic cooking instructions, Download our Wild Boar Cooking Guide.
The tenderloin is, as its name implies, a tender cut of meat which makes it easy to cook—marinate it or rub with your favorite spices and then grill or roast it.
Because it is so lean, be careful not to dry it out when cooking. You can always put it back on the heat if it needs it, but there is no way to un-cook it.