Rabbit Loin, Boneless
Ultra lean yet tender, our rabbit has a fine texture and sweet flavor. It's both versatile and easy to prepare - if you can cook chicken, you can cook rabbit.
Just the facts
- Californian and New Zealand White rabbits
- Humanely raised
- No antibiotics, no hormones, ever
- No preservatives or additives
- Low in calories and cholesterol
- High in protein and nutrition (USDA states it is the most nutritious meat)
- 3 loins per package
- Serves 3-6
- Sold in an uncooked state
- Product of USA
- For best taste on fresh products, use or freeze within 3-5 days of receipt; for frozen products, use within 1-2 days after thawing
When in Rome, you are more likely to be eating rabbit than chicken. A common dish throughout Europe, rabbit is not fully appreciated in the United States. But it should be.
Its lean meat has a delicate, slightly sweet flavor that can be enjoyed fried, grilled, roasted, braised or stewed. Just like chicken.
Though similar in texture to chicken, many find the flavor of rabbit meat richer and more rewarding.
Then there are the nutritional facts: rabbit is lower in calories and cholesterol, but higher in protein than all the popular choices like chicken, veal, turkey, lamb, beef and pork.
It’s a compelling case for more rabbit in our diets.