Creamy, rustic duck spread made from Rohan duck legs, raised without antibiotics or hormones. To make this traditional charcuterie, slow-cooked duck leg confit is shredded and then mixed with duck fat. Enjoy spreadable duck rillettes simply on toast, with crunchy pickles on the side, in a sandwich, or serve as part of a charcuterie board.
Just the facts
- Heritage cross Rohan duck
- Vegetarian diet includes corn and soy
- Air-chilled; no added water
- No antibiotics, no hormones
- Traditional and natural recipe
- No artificial ingredients, additives or preservatives
- Product of USA
- For best taste, use within 3-5 days of receipt and/or by the expiration date on the package
Cooking & Serving
Because they are fully-cooked and mixed with fat, rillettes used to be stored in the cellar for the winter, protected by a layer of duck fat. They last a long time, but we bet you won’t get to test that, as they are irresistible.
Rillettes are an addictive meaty spread; they make a slice of toast into a meal and are ideal for a savory sandwich, taco or steamed bun filling.
Duck rillettes are an ideal addition to a charcuterie board, and make a decadent snack, or a filling lunch when spread on sliced baguette. Serve a few cornichons or other pickles alongside for a zing of vinegar.