Duck Leg Confit
1 Leg (5 oz avg)
Confit made from Moulard duck raised without antibiotics or hormones. We make our duck leg confit with all-natural ingredients, using traditional methods perfected in Southwest France. Duck legs are slowly cooked in their own juices for classic confit that is flavorful, tender, and a great addition to your favorite dishes. Fully-cooked, quick and easy to heat, duck leg confit makes a tasty convenience food.
Just the facts
- A D’Artagnan exclusive recipe
- 100% natural
- Free-range Moulard ducks
- No hormones, steroids or antibiotics
- Corn and soy feed
- No chemicals, additives or preservatives
- Fully cooked, just heat and serve
- Product of USA
- For best taste, use within 3-5 days of receipt and/or by the expiration date on the package
Cooking & Serving
Cooking Methods: Broil, Pan-Fry, Pan-Roast, Grill, Shred/Sauté
Cooking Tips: Our fully-cooked duck leg confit can be crisped in a skillet, grilled, or broiled. Add a salad dressed with a tangy vinaigrette for a quick weeknight meal. The meat can also be shredded off the bone for use in a variety of dishes, from soups and salads to pastas, casseroles, and even tacos.