Berkshire Pork Baby Back Ribs
Oven braised in beer, left to stew in a slow cooker, or smoked on the grill, our Berkshire pork baby back ribs are a sure-fire crowd pleaser.
Heritage Pork Baby Back Ribs
Just the facts
- Exceptionally tender, well-marbled style of pork
- Berkshire-breed pigs raised on pasture
- No antibiotics or hormones* from birth
- No animal by-products in grain diet
- 2 rib plates per pack, average 3 lbs 6 oz
- Ships in an uncooked state
- Product of USA
- For best taste on fresh products, use or freeze within 3-5 days of receipt; for frozen products, use within 1-2 days after thawing
*USDA regulations prohibit the use of hormones in pork.
There’s pork, and then there's Berkshire pork, revered worldwide not only for its long lineage, but also for its extraordinary marbling and rich, distinctive taste.
Try it once, and you’ll agree with the chefs who swear by this heritage breed. Berkshire pork is back in a big way.
Our succulent, meaty baby back ribs are delicious with any of your favorite spice combinations, from soy and orange to a simple salt and pepper rub.
Of course, the classic way to prepare ribs is with your favorite barbecue sauce. The sticky, lip-smacking ribs are a comfort food staple and the star of any backyard party.
*USDA regulations prohibit the use of hormones in pork