Angus Beef Top Sirloin Steak
All-natural Angus beef top sirloin steak, wet-aged for 21 days. From cattle that are pasture-raised on a 100% vegetarian diet in humane conditions, without any antibiotics or hormones.
Just the facts
- 100% natural beef from Angus cattle
- No growth hormones, steroids or antibiotics
- Raised on pasture
- 100% vegetarian diet of barley, corn and hay
- Equivalent to Choice-Plus graded beef
- Wet aged a minimum of 21 days
- Ships in an uncooked state
- Product of USA
- For best taste on fresh products, use or freeze within 3-5 days of receipt; for frozen products, use within 1-2 days after thawing
Cut from the sirloin, this is one of those steaks that you dream about. Nicely portioned for an elegant presentation and packed with flavor, the top sirloin will be your new go-to steak.
Sometimes called a baseball steak, the top sirloin is one of the best-kept secrets of the butcher and the chef. Until today … now it belongs to all of us.
Cut in an almost perfectly round shape, this steak looks most like a baseball after cooking, when the meat plumps up. At 6 ounces and 1 ¼ inches thick, it makes a perfect portion. While it may be one of the most flavorful steaks, it is an underappreciated cut of beef.
Embrace the rich beefy flavor, and sear a few of these for your next dinner party. Or light the coals and put some grill marks on these tasty steaks.