- White Broad-breasted hybrid breed
- 100% natural
- All-vegetarian gluten-free grain diet of corn, soy beans
- No antibiotics, no growth hormones from birth
- Ships in an uncooked state
- Product of USA
- For best taste on fresh products, use or freeze within 3-5 days of receipt; for frozen products, use within 1-2 days after thawing
Cooking Methods: Pan-Sear, Pan-Fry, Saute, Grill, Braise, Stew
Cooking Tips: Use our 88/12 blend ground turkey any way you'd use ground beef. Ground turkey makes excellent burgers, meatballs, tacos, pasta sauces, chili, Asian-style lettuce wraps, and more - get creative!
Ingredients: ground turkey, rosemary extract (a natural preservative)
We respect our place in the food chain and see farmers as true stewards of the land and environment. Our mission is to find farmers that share our vision of a more humane and sustainable way of rearing livestock. We build real relationships with our farmers and work only with those who respect nature and focus on the best animal welfare practices.
That's why our natural turkeys are raised on a small Pennsylvania farm, where they are grown out slowly and never administered antibiotics or hormones. The feed is vegetarian and gluten-free; it consists of locally grown corn and roasted soybeans which are ground on the farm and are formulated with vitamins and minerals. The result is a delightfully tender, moist turkey with superb taste.