Wild Boar Sausage
Like everything else in our kitchen, we make our wild boar sausage with all-natural ingredients. We keep it simple and let the great taste of the meat speak for itself. Lean wild boar sausage is aromatic and full-flavored with a mellow sweetness from a hint of sherry. The robust pork-like flavor works well in many recipes. Try it pan-seared or grilled, served with caramelized onions and grainy mustard, or simmered in Sunday sauce and ladled over your favorite pasta. We like to use this sausage in poultry stuffing. But your imagination is the only limit. Why not try crumbled wild boar sausage as a topping on your next pizza?
- Made with truly wild boar
- Natural diet of grass, roots, nuts, fruits, acorns and grains
- Humanely trapped
- No hormones, no antibiotics
- Handmade in small batches
- No artificial ingredients or fillers
- 4 links per package
- Contains pork
- Contains alcohol
- Sold in an uncooked state
- Product of USA
- For best taste, use within 3-5 days of receipt and/or by the expiration date on the package
Charcuterie refers to smoked, cured or cooked meats, all of which are traditional methods of preservation.
We begin with the highest quality ingredients and follow traditional recipes and natural techniques.
Our handmade charcuterie line represents the full range of styles and flavors, including bacon, cured ham, cooked, uncooked and dry-cured sausages, pâtés and mousses, duck confit and rillettes, smoked and cured duck, chicken and turkey breasts.