Uncured Smoked Duck Bacon
- Humanely-raised, free-range ducks
- All vegetarian feed includes corn and soy
- No growth hormones or growth hormones
- No animal by-products
- No artificial preservatives, nitrates or nitrites added
- Gluten free
- Naturally smoked over applewood
- Product of USA
- For best taste, use within 3-5 days of receipt and/or by the expiration date on the package
- Subscription Eligible
Cooking Methods: Pan-Fry, Griddle, Bake, Grill
Cooking Tips: Serve our duck bacon for breakfast or use it in dishes like salad, pasta, or vegetables sides. Pan-fry or cook on a sheet pan in the oven. Duck bacon can also be wrapped around filet mignon or scallops before cooking to add intense smoky flavor. Unlike pork bacon, duck bacon can be served medium-rare and soft or crisped; and because there's less fat than pork bacon, it can be thrown on a hot grill without much flare-up. Duck bacon can add flavor to a braise, stew, or soup and is excellent in pasta carbonara or a “DLT” sandwich.
Charcuterie refers to smoked, cured or cooked meats, all of which are traditional methods of preservation.
We begin with the highest quality ingredients and follow traditional recipes and natural techniques.
Our handmade charcuterie line represents the full range of styles and flavors, including bacon, cured ham, cooked, uncooked and dry-cured sausages, pâtés and mousses, duck confit and rillettes, smoked and cured duck, chicken and turkey breasts.