Uncured Smoked Duck Bacon
All-natural duck bacon from Moulard ducks, free-range and humanely raised, with no antibiotics or growth hormones. Duck breast rubbed with salt and sugar, and then smoked over real applewood chips for a tasty alternative to pork bacon.
Just the facts
- Humanely-raised, free-range ducks
- All vegetarian feed includes corn and soy
- No growth hormones or growth hormones
- No animal by-products
- No preservatives, nitrates or nitrites added
- Gluten free
- Naturally smoked over applewood
- Product of USA
- For best taste, use within 3-5 days of receipt and/or by the expiration date on the package
Cooking & Serving
Duck bacon is ideal for pork-free diets and is a fun substitute even for traditional pork bacon lovers. Serve it for breakfast or use it to enhance all kinds of dishes, including salads, pizza and pasta. Or make a DBLT—duck bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwich--for a change of pace. Whether you wrap it around scallops, toss into carbonara or use to enrich a braise, you’ll find plenty of uses for this savory duck bacon.