Uncured Applewood Smoked Bacon, Thick-Cut
- Heritage-breed hogs raised humanely on small farms
- No antibiotics, no growth hormones
- No animal by-products
- Air-chilled pork (retains less water weight)
- No artificial preservatives, nitrates or nitrites added
- Rubbed with salt and sugar
- Naturally smoked over applewood chips
- Gluten free
- Product of USA
- For best taste, use within 3-5 days of receipt and/or by the expiration date on the package
*USDA regulations prohibit the use of hormones in pork.
Cooking Methods: Pan-Fry, Griddle, Bake, Grill
Cooking Tips: Whether you cook our thick cut applewood smoked bacon on a sheet tray in the oven, on a griddle, or pan-fried in cast-iron, it’s the perfect addition to breakfast or brunch. These generous slices also make great make lardons for salad or pasta, and can even be cooked on a grill. Slice the bacon width-wise and sauté as a base for braises, stews, and vegetable sides. The rendered bacon fat is excellent for cooking potatoes or rubbing over chicken or poussin before roasting. We love this bacon so much we even use it in our baked goods - you can’t go wrong with bacon cheddar scones or maple-bacon sticky buns.
Charcuterie refers to smoked, cured or cooked meats, all of which are traditional methods of preservation.
We begin with the highest quality ingredients and follow traditional recipes and natural techniques.
Our handmade charcuterie line represents the full range of styles and flavors, including bacon, cured ham, cooked, uncooked and dry-cured sausages, pâtés and mousses, duck confit and rillettes, smoked and cured duck, chicken and turkey breasts.