Grass-Fed Beef Outside Skirt Steak, Semi-Peeled
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS $125 OR MORE
This item is currently not available
frozen: 2 Steaks (1.8 - 3lbs per pack)
fresh: 2 Steaks (1.8 - 3lbs per pack)
100% grass-fed and grass-finished beef outside skirt steak, peeled and ready to cook. Certified humane and raised without any hormones, stimulants or antibiotics on remote and pristine Australian ranches. The cattle are grown out for at least 5 years - twice as long as the average. This unique vintage beef offers rich, natural flavors and complex marbling with a golden hue, along with all the nutritional benefits of grass-fed beef.
- 100% grass-fed beef – no grains, ever
- Vintage beef – aged at least 5 years on the hoof
- Certified Humane
- Antibiotic and hormone-free –no growth promotants
- Humanely & sustainably grown
- Single sourced
- Fully traceable - to individual ranches, age, and breed of the cattle, quality of pasture, type of feed, animal handling and processing
- Ships in an uncooked state
- Product of Australia
- For best taste on fresh products, use or freeze within 3-5 days of receipt; for frozen products, use within 1-2 days after thawing
D’Artagnan is the exclusive U.S. purveyor of this certified-humane grass-fed beef from Australia, in partnership with a sixth-generation family-run meat business. In keeping with our principles, the cooperative of small ranches is fully committed to sustainable and ethical practices, and each rancher nurtures the cattle in a stress-free, humane environment.
Pristine, remote locations offer vast pastures with nutritious grasses, and the fresh ocean breezes have been tested and proven to be the cleanest air in the world. The cattle breeds are selected for genetics that deliver consistent quality beef with rich, full flavor and lush texture.
The ranchers proudly maintain the integrity of traditional grass-fed production while taking advantage of technology to trace every cut back to the ranch that produced it. The humane processes are better for the cattle, the ranchers, the environment, and ultimately, for the taste and quality of the beef.