Wagyu Beef Strip Steak, Boneless
Frozen / 1 Steak (12 oz avg)
Cut from the loin primal, beneath the backbone, the strip is a steak house favorite. This tender cut is made even more so with a network of fat throughout. Perfect for the grill, we recommend cooking Wagyu strip steaks over medium-high heat because extremely high heat can melt the fat and cause the steak to become tough and chewy. Serve rare to medium rare to best enjoy the delicate texture and rich flavor.
- Humanely raised
- From authentic Wagyu stock
- No antibiotics or hormones - ever
- No animal by-products in feed
- Graded by third party auditor using Japanese BMS scoring system
- Ships in an uncooked state; frozen items may thaw in transit
- Product of USA
- For best taste on fresh products, use or freeze within 3-5 days of receipt; for frozen products, use within 1-2 days after thawing
Cooking & Serving
We recommend cooking our Wagyu strip steaks over a medium-high heat to rare to medium rare; extremely high heat can melt the marbling of this delicate meat, which may cause it to become tough and chewy.