Uncured Applewood Smoked Bacon Ends & Pieces
frozen: 1 Pack (1 lb avg)
Price reduced from $14.99 to Price $12.74
frozen: 4 Packs (1 lb avg ea)
NEW! These delightful bacon pieces are the happy side effect of trimming larger slabs – there’s always a little left at the end. We’re not willing to waste a morsel of our tasty heritage pork bacon, as these bits and pieces offer the same rich umami flavor as the slices, and are often a better choice for cooking. The thick chunks are the perfect ingredient when you want to add smoky bacon flavor to braises, stews, baked beans, soups and salads. Chop them up and mix with ground meat for bacon-enriched burgers. You’ll find bacon bits make everything better.
- Heritage-breed hogs raised humanely on small farms
- No antibiotics, no growth hormones
- No animal by-products
- Air-chilled pork (retains less water weight)
- No artificial preservatives, nitrates or nitrites added
- Naturally smoked over applewood chips
- Gluten free
- Product of USA
- For best taste, use within 3-5 days of receipt and/or by the expiration date on the package
Charcuterie refers to smoked, cured or cooked meats, all of which are traditional methods of preservation.
We begin with the highest quality ingredients and follow traditional recipes and natural techniques.
Our handmade charcuterie line represents the full range of styles and flavors, including bacon, cured ham, cooked, uncooked and dry-cured sausages, pâtés and mousses, duck confit and rillettes, smoked and cured duck, chicken and turkey breasts.