- Pork raised without antibiotics or hormones
- Hand-crafted without chemical nitrates or nitrites
- Ready-to-eat, no cooking needed
- Flavored with a signature mix of herbs and spices
- Product of USA
- For best taste, use within 3-5 days of receipt and/or by the expiration date on the package
- Subscription Eligible
Cooking Methods: Sauté, Braise, Stew, Pan-Fry
Cooking Tips: An integral component of Cajun cooking, tasso adds flavor to dishes like gumbo, jambalaya, smothered pork chops, and red beans. It also lends a spicy kick to soups, chilis, frittatas, and casseroles. Since it's fully cooked, we've been known to slice our tasso thin and snack on it as well - delicious.
Charcuterie refers to smoked, cured or cooked meats, all of which are traditional methods of preservation.
We begin with the highest quality ingredients and follow traditional recipes and natural techniques.
Our handmade charcuterie line represents the full range of styles and flavors, including bacon, cured ham, cooked, uncooked and dry-cured sausages, pâtés and mousses, duck confit and rillettes, smoked and cured duck, chicken and turkey breasts.