Sliced Jambon de Bayonne, French Prosciutto
- Hand crafted ham with Protected Geographical Indication (PGI)
- Pork from PGI-certified pigs
- Naturally cured with only Salies-de-Bearn salt
- Regulations enforced by the Consortium du Jambon de France
- No nitrates or nitrites
- Dry aged for a minimum of 12 months
- Unique climate contributes to extraordinary ham
- Sold ready-to-eat; no additional preparation required
- Imported from France
- For best taste, use within 3-5 days from opening and/or by the expiration date on the package
Serving Tips: Our Jambon de Bayonne is one of our most versatile products. Besides being an excellent addition to any charcuterie board or cheese plate, the thinly sliced ham works in any recipe that calls for prosciutto. Somewhat sweeter than its Italian cousin, our Jambon de Bayonne is an excellent item to keep handy in the kitchen. It makes a wonderful sandwich filling, pizza topping, or snack. You can wind it around summer melon or winter figs for an easy canape. Or use it as a flavorful wrap for white fish, veal chops, or chicken breasts. Jambon de Bayonne can also be crisped in a lightly oiled pan and crumbled over salads, potato dishes, or soups. Just note, the hams saltiness is concentrated when it’s cooked.
Charcuterie refers to smoked, cured or cooked meats, all of which are traditional methods of preservation. We begin with the highest quality ingredients and follow traditional recipes and natural techniques.
Our handmade charcuterie line represents the full range of styles and flavors, including bacon, cured ham, cooked, uncooked and dry-cured sausages, pâtés and mousses, duck confit and rillettes, smoked and cured duck, chicken and turkey breasts. We partner with producers in Spain and France for unique cured products like Mangalica ham and Jambon de Bayonne, both of which epitomize the art of charcuterie and offer incomparable quality and flavor.