Fall Sitewide Sale
15% OFF Orders $75+
Ends Sunday, October 27th. See details for restrictions.
Frozen / 1 Piece (1.25 - 1.5 lb avg)
Porcelet is milk-fed piglet - exclusively available in the U.S. at D'Artagnan- from a small family farm in Quebec that follows European protocols, feeding Yorkshire-breed piglets a proprietary milk formula that allows them to thrive and grow larger than the average suckling pig. They provide the best environment for the piglets, use humane standards and no added antibiotics, hormones, or growth stimulants. Porcelet is the most tender, sweetest pork you’ll ever taste.
- D’Artagnan exclusive 100% milk-fed Yorkshire piglets
- Grown to 10 weeks and up to 70 lbs
- Fed a proprietary, nutritionally-balanced warm milk formula, fortified with vitamins and minerals and carefully balanced fat content
- No added antibiotics, hormones, or growth stimulants
- Thin skin which crisps beautifully, extra-white and creamy fat, extreme tenderness
- Product of Canada
- For best taste on fresh products, use or freeze within 3-5 days of receipt; for frozen products, use within 1-2 days after thawing