Organic Chicken Wings
- USDA-certified free-range organic chicken
- 100% non-GMO, organic feed of corn and soy
- No antibiotics or hormones
- No animal by-products
- No arsenicals
- Raised to 8 weeks
- Air-chilled for no retained water
- Farm-to-table audit trail
- Sold in an uncooked state
- Whole wings, with drumette, flat, tip
- Average 5 - 6 wings per tray pack
- Product of USA
- For best taste on fresh products, use or freeze within 3-5 days of receipt; for frozen products, use within 1-2 days after thawing
- Subscription Eligible
Cooking Methods: Roast, Bake, Grill, Barbecue, Fry, Braise, Stew, Slow-Cook
Cooking Tips: Since our organic chicken wings are air-chilled, cooking them using a dry-heat method will produce extra crispy results. They can be cooked whole or split into drumettes and flats by using sharp poultry shears to snip off the wing tips then cutting through the center of the wing joint. Wing tips make great additions to homemade chicken stock.
Our organic chickens are raised in the heart of Pennsylvania Dutch country by small Amish and Mennonite family farms committed to sustainable agriculture.
The chickens feed only on whole, non-GMO organic corn and soy, and no protein supplements, no poultry or fish by-products, no pesticides or herbicides are ever used. The water they drink is pure spring water, free of chlorine and fluorine. No growth hormones, tranquilizers, arsenicals or antibiotics are ever administered.
Our chickens are also free-range. In order for poultry to be certified free-range, it must be raised in specific conditions: with access to the outdoors and natural light, ability to forage naturally and a minimum of 1.5 square feet of space per bird when indoors. In addition, they must be raised to 8 weeks of age, as opposed to 5 or 6 weeks, which is standard for commercially-raised chicken.