Organic Chicken Drumsticks
Frozen / 8 Packs (4 pieces, 16oz avg per pack)
This product is currently unavailable.
Organic free-range chicken, raised humanely, with no antibiotics, hormones, or arsenicals. Our farmers give the chickens non-GMO, organic feed, spring water, access to the outdoors and plenty of indoor space to express natural behaviors. Savor the buttery taste and texture of our delicious, award-winning chicken -- the first chicken on the market ever to be certified by the USDA as free-range organic.
Just the facts
- USDA-certified free-range organic chicken
- 100% non-GMO, organic feed
- No antibiotics or hormones
- No animal by-products
- No arsenicals
- Raised to 8 weeks
- Air-chilled for no retained water
- Farm-to-table audit trail
- Sold in an uncooked state
- Sold by weight; 1 lb average per pack
- Average 3 - 4 drums per pack
- Bone in, skin on
- Product of USA
- For best taste on fresh products, use or freeze within 3-5 days of receipt; for frozen products, use within 1-2 days after thawing
Cooking & Serving
Cooking Methods: Roast, Bake, Fry, Grill, Barbecue, Braise, Stew, Slow-Cook
Cooking Tips: Chicken drums can take all manner of seasoning, brines, and sauces. Chicken drums can easily be turned into "lollipop cut." Run a small, sharp knife around the bony end, cutting through the skin, muscle, and tendons until you reach the bone then using your hand, push the meat down toward the thicker end to acheive a compact, rounded 'lollipop' shape.