Everybody’s favorite cut is even better when it’s air chilled. Easy to cook, these tender and tasty chicken breasts are perfect for weeknight dinners and backyard gatherings. Our Rock Cornish chickens are raised humanely, with no antibiotics, hormones, or arsenicals, on an all-vegetarian grain diet that is grown, ground and mixed by the farm. Air-chilled for best flavor, this chicken is a restaurant favorite and now available for home cooks.
- Humanely raised on small farms
- No antibiotics or hormones
- No animal by-products
- Corn and soy grown, ground and mixed by the farm
- Air-chilled for no retained water
- Farm-to-table audit trail
- Sold in an uncooked state
- Product of USA
- For frozen products, use within 1-2 days after thawing
- Subscription Eligible
Our Rock Cornish chickens are raised by Amish family farms in Indiana that are committed to sustainable agriculture. The vertically integrated farms grow and grind all their own grain. This is truly small-scale family farming in the old-fashioned sense, with a limited number of chickens per farm. No growth hormones, tranquilizers, arsenicals or antibiotics are ever administered. Air-chilled for pure flavor concentration and no added water weight, these chickens are tender, juicy birds.