This product is currently unavailable.
Plan your family feast around our tasty USDA-certified organic turkey. Because they are raised free-range with strict standards of care, these birds are superbly flavorful, and roast up nice and crispy on the outside, with a tender, meaty and moist center. Many happy customers report that once they try our organic turkey, bland conventionally raised turkey is no longer an option. Treat yourself - and your family - to the most sumptuous turkey dinner they’ve ever experienced.
*Servings based on 1.25 pounds per person.
- White Broad-breasted hybrid breed
- Turkeys are humanely raised free-range with access to the outdoors
- 100% organic, non-GMO, all-vegetarian grain diet of corn and soy, and pure spring water without chlorine or fluoride
- No animal by-products in feed
- No antibiotics, growth hormones or arsenicals are ever used
- Raised on a small-scale Midwestern farm in the USA – not a factory farm
- Farm-to-table audit trail
- Farmers support sustainable agriculture and preserve the natural ecosystem
- Ships in an uncooked state
- Product of the USA
Cooking & Serving
For basic cooking instructions, Download our Turkey Cooking Guide.
Cooking your D'Artagnan turkey: Keep in mind that depending on several factors, including: size of bird, oven calibration, type of cookware used, recipe variations, and method of cooking, time and temperature will vary. We recommend use of a meat thermometer, instant-read or digital, when gauging doneness. Click here for Turkey Roasting Basics.
How to order the right size turkey: We recommend that you estimate 1-1.25 pounds per person to determine the size of turkey you will need. (For example, an 8-10 pound turkey will yield 6-8 servings). If you would like to have leftovers, then plan on at least 1.5 pounds per person.