Medallion of Duck Foie Gras with Black Truffles
Foie gras mousse with black truffles, fully-cooked and ready-to-eat. Our award-winning medallion of foie gras is made with pure duck foie gras - no chicken liver filler - Sauternes wine and real black truffles, without any preservatives or dubious ingredients.
Just the facts
- Exclusive D'Artagnan recipe
- 100% foie gras from Moulard ducks
- Sauternes wine and 2% real black truffles
- No additives or preservatives
- Gluten free
- Contains alcohol
- Ships ready to serve and enjoy
- Product of USA
- For best taste on fresh products, use or freeze within 3-5 days of receipt; for frozen products, use within 1-2 days after thawing
Cooking & Serving
Serving Tips: Our medallion of foie gras can be spread, piped, or, when chilled, sliced. Dip a knife into hot water before slicing for the cleanest cut. Serve with brioche, baguette, or sliced fruit like apple or pear; or add to a charcuterie board or cheese plate. Pipe softened medallion into vol-au-vents or choux puffs to make elegant canapés. Use a small piece to enrich a pan-sauce. Top a hot steak or even a burger with a generous hunk for a decadent treat. Unopened, medallion of foie gras keeps in the fridge for up to 3 weeks, making it an ideal item to have on hand for an indulgent snack or to serve when unexpected guests arrive.
duck foie gras, water, Sauternes wine, truffles, truffle oil, salt, corn starch, sugar, spices