Medallion of Duck Foie Gras with Black Truffles
Foie gras mousse with black truffles, fully-cooked and ready-to-eat. Our award-winning medallion of foie gras is made with pure duck foie gras - no chicken liver filler - Sauternes wine and real black truffles, without any preservatives or dubious ingredients.
- Exclusive D'Artagnan recipe
- 100% foie gras from Moulard ducks
- Sauternes wine and 2% real black truffles
- No additives or preservatives
- Gluten free
- Contains alcohol
- Ships ready to serve and enjoy
- Product of USA
- For best taste on fresh products, use or freeze within 3-5 days of receipt; for frozen products, use within 1-2 days after thawing
Cooking & Serving
Serving Tips: Our medallion of foie gras can be spread, piped, or, when chilled, sliced. Dip a knife into hot water before slicing for the cleanest cut. Serve with brioche, baguette, or sliced fruit like apple or pear; or add to a charcuterie board or cheese plate. Pipe softened medallion into vol-au-vents or choux puffs to make elegant canapés. Use a small piece to enrich a pan-sauce. Top a hot steak or even a burger with a generous hunk for a decadent treat. Unopened, medallion of foie gras keeps in the fridge for up to 3 weeks, making it an ideal item to have on hand for an indulgent snack or to serve when unexpected guests arrive.
Small (6 oz) Nutritional Label
Large (1 lb) Nutritional Label