Lamb Tenderloin (Australian)
Grass-fed lamb from Australia, raised humanely without antibiotics or hormones, in a natural and free-range environment which offers optimal growing conditions, and nutritious grasses like rye and clover for the lambs to eat. A stress-free lifestyle produces lamb that is distinctively clean tasting, mild, tender, and not at all gamey.
- 100% grass-fed
- Humanely raised on spacious pastures
- No antibiotics or hormones from birth
- Certified Halal
- Healthy source of lean protein, minerals and B vitamins
- Delicious, sweet, tender meat
- Ships in an uncooked state
- Product of Australia
- For best taste on fresh products, use or freeze within 3-5 days of receipt; for frozen products, use within 1-2 days after thawing
Cooking & Serving
Cooking Methods: Sear, Sauté, Grill
Cooking Tips: Lamb tenderloins are perfect for high heat, quick-cooking dishes like stir-fries and kabobs. This lean cut pairs well with a variety of sauces and seasonings. Be mindful not to overcook, an internal temperature of 145 degrees F (medium-rare) is ideal.