Gremolata for Grilled & Roasted Meats
D'Artagnan | Yield: makes about 2 cups
Bright, fresh & citrusy, this easy gremolata recipe makes a flavor-packed condiment that's perfect for roasted beef, lamb, pork, and even duck.
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- Zest and juice of 1 orange
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 cup chopped fresh mint
- 1/2 cup pine nuts
- Olive oil
- Make the gremolata: To the bowl of a food processor, add lemon & orange zests, lemon & orange juices, parsley, mint, and pine nuts. Pulse until mixture is finely chopped. Stir in enough olive oil to create a loose pesto-like consistency. Season with salt and pepper. Remove to a serving dish and set aside.