Our all-natural smoked salmon is made with the “London cure” which results in a mild flavor - no heavy smoke here. Sourced from sustainable farms in Norway and Scotland that are certified by Aquaculture Stewardship Council - a signifier of the highest quality. Smoked in small batches over open fires of aged oak - a unique and traditional method maintained by very few smokehouses in the world. Trimmed by hand to remove all dark meat, the artisan process ensures premium quality and balanced flavor. Pair with crème fraîche, caviar, and blinis for a special occasion treat or serve on a bagel or toast.
- Atlantic salmon - Salmo salar
- Responsibly sourced from Aquaculture Stewardship Council certified farms
- No artificial ingredients or preservatives
- Smoked over real aged oak logs
- No artificial nitrates or nitrites (celery salt)
- No added hormones or antibiotics
- Feed contains no chemicals and closely mimics what wild salmon would consume
- Kosher certified and inspected by KSA (Kosher Supervision of America)
- Product of Norway and Scotland
- Use or freeze within 3-5 days of receipt
As the trusted expert in sustainable proteins for over 35 years, we apply the highest D’Artagnan standards for responsibly sourced seafood. Our careful selection offers center-of-the-plate protein you can trust, harvested with respect for marine ecosystems, the environment, and protections against overfishing. Our seafood is certified sustainable, fair trade, or organic by third-party watch groups. The majority of our selection is wild and line-caught while other species are sourced from sustainable and pristine aquafarms. Our selection of seafood offers quality and flavor for home cooks who care about protecting the environment and demand the best for their tables.