Chicken Wild Mushroom Sausage
- From free-range chicken
- No antibiotics, no hormones
- No animal by-products
- No artificial ingredients
- No nitrites or preservatives
- Fully cooked, ready-to-heat
- Gluten-free, pork-free
- 4 links per package
- No casing
- Allergens: contains mushrooms, garlic
- Product of the USA
- For best taste, use within 3-5 days of receipt and/or by the expiration date on the package
Cooking Methods: Pan-Sear, Griddle, Grill, Sauté
Cooking Tips: Our Chicken Sausages are fully cooked. Serve browned or lightly-charred with your favorite condiments and side dishes. Add to recipes like pastas, soups, and casseroles. Make a quick sheet pan meal by tossing sausages with sliced onions, peppers, and olive oil before baking.
Charcuterie refers to smoked, cured or cooked meats, all of which are traditional methods of preservation.
We begin with the highest quality ingredients and follow traditional recipes and natural techniques.
Our handmade charcuterie line represents the full range of styles and flavors, including bacon, cured ham, cooked, uncooked and dry-cured sausages, pâtés and mousses, duck confit and rillettes, smoked and cured duck, chicken and turkey breasts.