Rack of Lamb, Frenched (Australian)
Grass-fed lamb from Australia, raised humanely without antibiotics or hormones, in a natural and free-range environment which offers optimal growing conditions, and nutritious grasses like rye and clover for the lambs to eat. A stress-free lifestyle produces lamb that is distinctively clean tasting, mild, tender, and not at all gamey.
Just the facts
- 100% grass-fed
- Humanely raised on spacious pastures
- No antibiotics or hormones from birth
- Healthy source of lean protein, minerals and B vitamins
- Delicious, sweet, tender meat
- One 8-rib rack
- Frenched and cap off
- Ships in an uncooked state
- Product of Australia
- For best taste on fresh products, use or freeze within 3-5 days of receipt; for frozen products, use within 1-2 days after thawing
Cooking & Serving
Spread this rack of lamb with roasted garlic or crust it with the herbs and spices of your choice. Rosemary is a natural choice, but the complex flavor of lamb can work with many spices. Sear it in a cast iron pan, roast in the oven or char on the grill. But keep in mind that lamb is best when enjoyed slightly rare.