Leg of Lamb, Boneless (Australian)
100% grass-fed, Australian lamb. D'Artagnan's all-natural boneless leg of lamb is a favorite among our chef clientele. Our lamb is humanely-raised on open pastures for a superior quality meat that is both tender and flavorful, but not gamey.
Just the facts
- 100% grass-fed and humanely raised
- No antibiotics or hormones from birth
- Healthy source of lean protein, minerals and B vitamins
- Delicious, sweet, tender meat
- Ships in an uncooked state
- Product of Australia
- For best taste on fresh products, use or freeze within 3-5 days of receipt; for frozen products, use within 1-2 days after thawing
With a rich, meaty taste all its own, lamb is sometimes considered gamey by the uninitiated. While it does have a distinctive lamb flavor, our young lamb has a mild and fresh taste profile.
The boned-out leg allows you to cram all sorts of savory things inside, like breadcrumbs, garlic and rosemary, or chestnuts and dried cranberries. Once it's tied up and placed in the oven for an hour or so, you'll have a pan full of drippings ready to turn into a sauce.
And you’ll have a glorious roast to place on the table.