Leg of Lamb, Bone-In (Australian)
100% grass-fed, Australian lamb. Truly fit to be the centerpiece of a dinner party, this bone-in leg of lamb will continue to impress with every tender mouthful.
Just the facts
- 100% grass-fed
- Humanely raised on spacious pastures
- No antibiotics or hormones from birth
- Healthy source of lean protein, minerals and B vitamins
- Delicious, sweet, tender meat
- Ships in an uncooked state
- Product of Australia
- For best taste on fresh products, use or freeze within 3-5 days of receipt; for frozen products, use within 1-2 days after thawing
This bone-in leg of lamb is proof that meat really does taste best when roasted on the bone. It's a classic preparation, and easy to do.
Just rub with fresh rosemary and garlic for savory and herbaceous flavor. Pop the lamb in the oven and baste a few times. You'll end up with a gorgeous piece of meat that will draw oohs and aahs.
But the real pleasure comes when you eat it. Mild and meltingly tender, each mouthful is a revelation.
Drink a full-bodied red wine like Australian Shiraz, or if you prefer craft beer, try Double IPA or Scotch ale to complement the full-flavored roast.