Heritage Pork Tenderloin
Fresh / 1 Piece (1 lb avg)
NEW! The old breeds are the tastiest, as our heritage pork will attest. Raised on family farms dedicated to traditional methods, our heritage breed hogs are allowed natural behaviors, plenty of indoor barn space, and are never given antibiotics or growth stimulants. Tenderloin is the filet mignon of pork – lean, lush, and full of flavor. Pork tenderloin is a versatile cut that can be roasted, grilled, cooked sous vide or seared in a pan.
- Exceptionally tender, well-marbled style of pork
- Heritage-breed with traceable bloodlines
- Farms are third-party audited for animal welfare
- No antibiotics or hormones* from birth
- No animal by-products, grain diet
- Ships in an uncooked state
- Product of USA
- For best taste on fresh products, use or freeze within 3-5 days of receipt; for frozen products, use within 1-2 days after thawing
*USDA regulations prohibit the use of hormones in pork.