Duck and Armagnac Sausage
- Humanely-raised duck and pork
- No antibiotics, no hormones
- Handmade in small batches
- No artificial ingredients or colors
- No added nitrates or nitrites
- Contains pork and alcohol
- Allergens: contains dairy, eggs, garlic
- Ships in an uncooked state
- 4 links per package
- Product of USA
- For best taste, use within 3-5 days of receipt and/or by the expiration date on the package
Cooking Methods: Sauté, Pan-Fry, Roast, Braise, Steam, Grill
Cooking Tips: Besides being an essential element of cassoulet, our duck and Armagnac sausage adds flavor to your favorite recipes and can serve as a quick and easy main course. Sauté sausage with onions and peppers, crumble, brown, and add to pasta or casserole; or grill and serve in a baguette with your favorite condiments. Sausages can be cooked in or out of the natural pork casing. When pan-searing or grilling, cook slowly at a moderate temperature to prevent the casing from splitting.
Charcuterie refers to smoked, cured or cooked meats, all of which are traditional methods of preservation.
We begin with the highest quality ingredients and follow traditional recipes and natural techniques.
Our handmade charcuterie line represents the full range of styles and flavors, including bacon, cured ham, cooked, uncooked and dry-cured sausages, pâtés and mousses, duck confit and rillettes, smoked and cured duck, chicken and turkey breasts.