Uncured Hickory Smoked Bacon
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS $149
fresh: 1 Pack (12 oz)
fresh: 3 Packs (12 oz ea)
fresh: 6 Packs (12 oz avg each)
We make great all-natural bacon because we use the best ingredients. Our hickory smoked bacon is made with heritage-breed pork from small farms that raise the hogs humanely without the use of antibiotics or growth hormones.* The pork bellies are naturally smoked over hickory chips, without the addition of artificial nitrates, nitrites or preservatives, to make a full-flavored bacon that you can enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Heritage-breed hogs raised humanely on small farms
- No antibiotics, no growth hormones
- No animal by-products
- Air-chilled pork (retains less water weight)
- No artificial preservatives, nitrates or nitrites added
- Naturally smoked over hickory chips
- Gluten free
- Product of USA
- For best taste, use within 3-5 days of receipt and/or by the expiration date on the package
*USDA regulations prohibit the use of hormones in pork
Charcuterie refers to smoked, cured or cooked meats, all of which are traditional methods of preservation.
We begin with the highest quality ingredients and follow traditional recipes and natural techniques.
Our handmade charcuterie line represents the full range of styles and flavors, including bacon, cured ham, cooked, uncooked and dry-cured sausages, pâtés and mousses, duck confit and rillettes, smoked and cured duck, chicken and turkey breasts.