Pâté de Campagne, Country-Style Pâté
- Pasture-raised heritage-breed pork
- No antibiotics, no hormones*
- 100% natural, preservative-free and filler-free
- Exclusive D’Artagnan recipe
- Contains eggs & pork
- Gluten free
- Terrine container is BPA free
- Product of USA
- For best taste, use within 3-5 days of receipt and/or by the expiration date on the package
*Federal regulations prohibit the use of hormones in pork.
Since you can stock it away in the refrigerator for up to a month, pâté is an excellent standby for the gourmand host to have on hand for an instant party—and what could be easier? Serve it sliced on a board loaded with other D’Artagnan favorites, like our saucisson sec and jambon de Bayonne, add some cheeses and crackers et voilà—instant hors d’oeuvre.
Charcuterie refers to smoked, cured or cooked meats, all of which are traditional methods of preservation.
We begin with the highest quality ingredients and follow traditional recipes and natural techniques.
Our handmade charcuterie line represents the full range of styles and flavors, including bacon, cured ham, cooked, uncooked and dry-cured sausages, pâtés and mousses, duck confit and rillettes, smoked and cured duck, chicken and turkey breasts.