Mousse of Duck Foie Gras
Foie gras mousse is fully-cooked and ready-to-eat. We use nothing but duck foie gras, Sauternes wine, sugar and white pepper in our recipe, which allows the pure foie gras flavor to come through in every creamy bite.
Just the facts
- 100% foie gras from Moulard ducks
- No antibiotics, no hormones
- No additives or preservatives
- Gluten free
- Contains alcohol
- Ships ready to serve and enjoy
- Terrine container is BPA free
- Product of USA
- For best taste, use within 3-5 days of receipt and/or by the expiration date on the package
Cooking & Serving
Serving Tips: Mousse of foie gras can be served in or out of the terrine it comes packed in. It can also be softened and piped, if desired. All of our ready-to-eat foie gras is surprisingly versatile. Serve it simply with toasted brioche and a sprinkling of flake salt, on a hunk of baguette with fig jam, or on a slice of crisp apple. Use a small piece to enrich a pan-sauce or top a hot steak with a generous slice for an indulgent treat. Sauternes, tawny Port, or a late harvest wine like Jurançon make excellent pairings.