Wild Boar Sausage
1 Pack (8.5 oz)
Sausage takes a walk on the wild side when it's made of boar. With a hint of sage, these links are perfect for breakfast and poultry stuffing.
Just the facts
- Made with truly wild boar
- Natural diet of grass, roots, nuts, fruits, acorns and grains
- No hormones, no antibiotics
- Handmade in small batches
- No artificial ingredients or fillers
- 4 links per package
- Contains pork
- Contains alcohol
- Sold in an uncooked state
- Product of USA
- For best taste, use within 3-5 days of receipt and/or by the expiration date on the package
Like everything else from our kitchen, we make our wild boar sausage with all-natural ingredients. We keep it simple and let the great taste of the meat speak for itself.
Lean wild boar sausage is aromatic and full-flavored with a mellow sweetness from a hint of sherry. The robust pork-like flavor works well in many recipes.
Try wild boar sausages pan-seared or grilled, served with caramelized onions and grainy mustard. Or simmer in Sunday sauce and ladle over your favorite pasta.
We like to use this sausage in poultry stuffing. But your imagination is the only limit. Why not try crumbled wild boar sausage as a topping on your next pizza?