Wagyu Beef Filet Mignon
Frozen / 4 Steaks (6 oz avg ea)
Perfectly portioned filet mignon steaks from American Wagyu cattle raised without antibiotics or hormones. Hand cut, unimaginably tender and ideal for your next dinner, whatever the occasion.
Just the facts
- From authentic Wagyu stock
- No antibiotics or hormones, ever
- No animal by-products
- Graded by third-party auditor using Japanese BMS scoring system
- Ships in an uncooked state; frozen items may thaw in transit
- Individually wrapped steaks
- Product of USA
- For best taste on fresh products, use or freeze within 3-5 days of receipt; for frozen products, use within 1-2 days after thawing
Filet mignon is French for “dainty cut," and it's an apt description for this tender tip of the tenderloin. But this filet mignon is especially tender because it comes from Wagyu cattle, renowned for providing the most flavorful and marbled beef in the world.
This gorgeous 6-ounce steak is so tender you should be able to cut it with your fork alone. Try it dressed with a red wine reduction, crusted with pepper, or simply glistening with natural pan juices. Add a lobster tail to the party and make filet mignon surf-and-turf for a treat.
There's no need to marinate or heavily season beef of this caliber. Keep it simple; the pleasure of this cut is in the exquisite texture and natural flavor.