Moulard Duck Tenders
- Hybrid breed of Muscovy and Pekin ducks
- Pure vegetarian diet includes corn and/or soy
- No antibiotics, no hormones
- Sold in an uncooked state
- Product of U.S. and Canada
- For best taste on fresh products, use or freeze within 3-5 days of receipt; for frozen products, use within 1-2 days after thawing
- Subscription Eligible
Cooking Methods: Sauté, Stir-Fry, Grill
Cooking Tips: Whether sautéed, grilled, or pan-fried, duck tenders should be cooked hot and fast so they don't overcook. Medium-rare to medium is the best temperature to enjoy them. Duck tenders are delicious in stir-fry, atop a salad, breaded and fried, or made into brochettes and grilled. The package contains 25 duck tenders on average, and you should allow 3-4 per person.
We work with New York State and Canadian duck farms to provide us with Moulard duck.
Our Moulard ducks are raised in open-air barns, on a bedding of wood shavings with plenty of space and sunlight, and environment that allows natural flocking behavior. The ducks eat a vegetarian diet of corn, soy and fresh, clean water.
The duck farms do their own hand processing in certified and inspected plants and use air-chilling to ensure the best flavor and the least amount of water retention.