Lamb Loin, Boneless (Australian)
Grass-fed lamb from Australia, raised humanely without antibiotics or hormones, in a natural and free-range environment which offers optimal growing conditions, and nutritious grasses like rye and clover for the lambs to eat. A stress-free lifestyle produces lamb that is distinctively clean tasting, mild, tender, and not at all gamey.
- 100% grass-fed
- Humanely raised on spacious pastures
- No antibiotics or hormones from birth
- Certified Halal
- Healthy source of lean protein, minerals and B vitamins
- Delicious, sweet, tender meat
- 4 pieces of 8-10 oz loins per pack
- Ships in an uncooked state
- Product of Australia
- For best taste on fresh products, use or freeze within 3-5 days of receipt; for frozen products, use within 1-2 days after thawing
Cooking & Serving
Cooking Methods: Pan-Roast, Sear, Sauté, Sous Vide, Grill, Broil
Cooking Tips: Lamb loins are quick-cooking and make an excellent weeknight meal. Lightly score the fat cap before cooking to help it render and crisp. Cook over high, direct heat and baste with butter for restaurant-worthy results. A finished temperature of 145 degrees F (medium-rare) is best for this ultra-tender cut. Rest lamb loins for 5 minutes before slicing against the grain and serving.