Lamb Loin, Boneless (Australian)
100% grass-fed, Australian lamb. If you think lamb is gamey, you've never tried our lamb. This lean and tender cut is ready for a hot grill or a pan sear. And it tastes sweet and mild, the way lamb should.
Just the facts
- 100% grass-fed
- Humanely raised on spacious pastures
- No antibiotics or hormones from birth
- Healthy source of lean protein, minerals and B vitamins
- Delicious, sweet, tender meat
- 4 pieces of 8-10 oz loins per pack
- Ships in an uncooked state
- Product of Australia
- For best taste on fresh products, use or freeze within 3-5 days of receipt; for frozen products, use within 1-2 days after thawing
As you might expect of the loin cut, this lean piece of meat is quite tender. There's so little fat on it that you are best served by searing or grilling it quickly.
Because it's a boneless cut that slices into perfect portions, it also makes a nice roast when you add some fat to protect it.
Try marinating in a combination of fresh herbs, olive oil and sherry vinegar. Be certain to serve rare to medium rare, and take care not to overcook it. Pair with a full-bodied red wine or strong craft beer like Imperial IPA. Do it for the love of lamb.