Ground Lamb (Australian)
NEW! Our grass-fed lambs are raised humanely in small flocks on lush meadows of rye and clover in Victoria, Australia’s optimal growing region. The stress-free lifestyle – with no antibiotics or added hormones - produces lamb that is distinctively clean-tasting, and not at all gamey. Ground lamb can be used in place of beef in almost any recipe, though keep in mind it’s more robustly flavored. Try it in Mediterranean dishes or pair with strong spices – our tasty lamb can take the heat.
- 100% grass-fed
- Humanely raised on spacious pastures
- No added antibiotics or hormones from birth
- Certified Halal
- 85/15 blend of lamb leg and belly
- Healthy source of lean protein, minerals and B vitamins
- Ships in an uncooked state
- Product of Australia
- For best taste on fresh products, use or freeze within 3-5 days of receipt; for frozen products, use within 1-2 days after thawing
Cooking & Serving
Cooking Methods: Sear, Grill, Sauté, Broil, Bake, Stew
Cooking Tips: Use our 85/15 blend ground lamb any way you'd use ground beef. Ground lamb makes excellent burgers, meatballs, tacos, cottage pie, kofta kebobs, and more - get creative!