Green Circle Chicken, Leg Quarters
Frozen / 4 Packs (1.25 lb avg per pack)
Green Circle chicken is available exclusively at D’Artagnan. Our leg quarters come from these free-range chickens, which are certified humane by Humane Farm Animal Care, raised without antibiotics or hormones, and fed actual vegetables collected from commercial kitchens and farmers markets, along with grains. The diet and the care that is taken on the farm – plus the air-chilling – give this chicken a unique, old fashioned and authentic flavor.
- Certified humane by Humane Farm Animal Care
- Raised free-range
- Surplus vegetable and wholesome grain feed, including corn and soy
- No antibiotics or hormones
- No animal by-products
- Air-chilled for no retained water & maximum flavor
- Farm-to-table audit trail
- Sold in an uncooked state
- Product of USA
- For best taste on fresh products, use or freeze within 3-5 days of receipt; for frozen products, use within 1-2 days after thawing
Cooking & Serving
Cooking Methods: Roast, Pan-Roast, Bake, Fry, Grill, Barbecue, Sous Vide, Braise, Stew, Smoke, Confit, Slow-Cook
Cooking Tips: Green Circle chicken leg quarters are perfectly portioned for one and extremely versatile. They take all manner of seasoning, brining, and sauces. If slow-cooking using a moist-heat method, place the chicken leg quarters under a broiler to crisp the skin just before serving. Chicken is cooked when an instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part meat registers 165 degrees F and juices run clear.