Duck Terrine Mousquetaire
fresh: 1 Tub (9 oz)
fresh: 2 Tub (9 oz ea)
Classic terrine made from duck and pork raised without antibiotics or hormones. Made with all-natural ingredients, including prunes and Armagnac, and inspired by the flavors of Southwest France, this country-style pâté makes a wonderful addition to a charcuterie board. Try it simply sliced on a baguette, accented with cornichons or ripe figs for an indulgent snack.
- Pork and duck raised without antibiotics or hormones
- 100% natural, preservative-free and filler-free
- Exclusive D’Artagnan recipe
- Contains eggs, pork, alcohol
- Gluten free
- Terrine container is BPA free
- Product of USA
- For best taste, use within 3-5 days of receipt and/or by the expiration date on the package
Charcuterie refers to smoked, cured or cooked meats, all of which are traditional methods of preservation.
We begin with the highest quality ingredients and follow traditional recipes and natural techniques.
Our handmade charcuterie line represents the full range of styles and flavors, including bacon, cured ham, cooked, uncooked and dry-cured sausages, pâtés and mousses, duck confit and rillettes, smoked and cured duck, chicken and turkey breasts.