- Heritage cross Rohan duck
- Vegetarian diet includes corn and soy
- Air-chilled; no added water
- No antibiotics, no hormones
- Traditional and natural recipe
- No artificial ingredients, additives or preservatives
- Product of USA
- For best taste, use within 3-5 days of receipt and/or by the expiration date on the package
- Subscription Eligible
Serving Tips: Rillettes should be brought to just below room temperature before serving. A quick fluff with a fork will distribute the fat evenly and make for easier spreading. Duck rillettes are an excellent addition to any charcuterie board, just make sure to serve them the traditional way with cornichons on the side. Rillettes are wonderful spread on toasted bread and make an excellent sandwich, taco, or even steamed bun or dumpling filling.
Charcuterie refers to smoked, cured or cooked meats, all of which are traditional methods of preservation.
We begin with the highest quality ingredients and follow traditional recipes and natural techniques.
Our handmade charcuterie line represents the full range of styles and flavors, including bacon, cured ham, cooked, uncooked and dry-cured sausages, pâtés and mousses, duck confit and rillettes, smoked and cured duck, chicken and turkey breasts.