1 Breast (12 oz avg)
Dry-cured duck prosciutto, made with magret from Moulard ducks raised humanely with no antibiotics or hormones. This ready-to-eat prosciutto is perfect when sliced for a charcuterie or cheese board. It can also be cubed and added to beans, pasta, and stew.
- Humanely-raised, cage-free Moulard duck
- Vegetarian diet of corn and soy
- No antibiotics, no hormones
- Hand-crafted using a traditional recipe
- Dry uncured
- No nitrites or nitrates added
- Sold whole, not sliced
- Ready to slice and eat
- See expiration date on package
- Product of USA
- For best taste, use within 3-5 days of receipt and/or by the expiration date on the package
Cooking & Serving
Serving Tips: Duck prosciutto makes an excellent addition to any charcuterie board or cheese plate. Using a sharp slicing knife, slice the prosciutto paper-thin, against the grain. If you cut at a 45 degree angle, you’ll more surface area. The slices are also delicious wrapped around summer produce like melon or stone-fruits. The end pieces and remnants can be cubed and added to the cooking liquid for dried beans or soup base.
duck breast, salt, brown sugar, black pepper, celery extract, garlic