Berkshire Pork Shoulder (Butt), Boneless
Be the hero of the backyard barbecue with deeply flavorful Berkshire pork. Two boneless "Boston butt" pork shoulders should be plenty to feed the hungry mob.
Just the facts
- Exceptionally tender, well-marbled style of pork
- Berkshire-breed pigs humanely raised on pasture
- No antibiotics or hormones* from birth
- No animal by-products, grain diet
- Ships in an uncooked state
- Product of USA
- For best taste on fresh products, use or freeze within 3-5 days of receipt; for frozen products, use within 1-2 days after thawing
Our boneless Berkshire pork shoulder is juicy and meaty, with plentiful marbling. That’s a good thing when you slow roast in the oven or the smoker – all that fat makes for meltingly tender pork.
You can marinate pork shoulder, then cook as you wish. Pork shoulder is the champion cut of the competitive barbecue circuit; smoked, shredded and slathered with sauce.
Berkshire pork is revered by chefs for its extraordinary marbling and distinctive taste. You may have heard of the Japanese term for these pigs: Kurobuta. Call it what you will, Berkshire pork is known for its richness, dark color and mind-blowing porky flavor.
Once you try Berkshire pork you’ll know why it has attained prized status like that of Kobe beef in Japan. It’s just that good.
*USDA regulations prohibit the use of hormones in pork