Angus Beef Filet Mignon
All-natural Angus beef filet mignon steaks, equivalent to Choice-Plus grade, from cattle that are pasture-raised on a 100% vegetarian diet, with no antibiotics, hormones or steroids. Our cooperative of ranchers is committed to strict protocols of humane animal husbandry, raising the cattle with care, resulting in high-quality beef with rich flavor.
Just the facts
- 100% natural beef from Angus cattle
- No growth hormones, steroids or antibiotics
- Raised on pasture
- 100% vegetarian diet of barley, corn and hay
- Equivalent to Choice-Plus graded beef
- Wet aged a minimum of 21 days
- Ships in an uncooked state
- Product of USA
- For best taste on fresh products, use or freeze within 3-5 days of receipt; for frozen products, use within 1-2 days after thawing
Cooking & Serving
Cooking Methods: Pan-Sear, Pan-Roast, Grill, Broil, Sous Vide
Cooking Tips: Simply season with coarse salt and pepper or wrap with a strip of Applewood Smoked Bacon before cooking. Filet mignon is best served rare to medium-rare (130-145 degrees F). Sear quickly over high, direct heat then lower and continue to cook to desired temperature. Top hot steak with Black Truffle Butter, or make a quick pan-sauce with red wine and our Veal Demi-Glace.