FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS $149
fresh: 1 Tub (8 oz)
fresh: 2 Tub (8 oz ea)
Creamy mousse made with liver from free-range chickens and turkeys, using natural ingredients and our proprietary recipe. Cracked black peppercorns add a crunchy kick to this silky mousse that is perfect for a charcuterie platter, or when spread on crackers or baguette.
- 100% natural, preservative-free
- Made with humanely-raised chicken and turkey livers
- No aspic or gelatin added
- Exclusive D’Artagnan recipe
- Contains milk, soy, alcohol, corn
- Gluten free
- Terrine container is BPA free
- Product of USA
- For best taste, use within 3-5 days of receipt and/or by the expiration date on the package
Charcuterie refers to smoked, cured or cooked meats, all of which are traditional methods of preservation.
We begin with the highest quality ingredients and follow traditional recipes and natural techniques.
Our handmade charcuterie line represents the full range of styles and flavors, including bacon, cured ham, cooked, uncooked and dry-cured sausages, pâtés and mousses, duck confit and rillettes, smoked and cured duck, chicken and turkey breasts.